Terms of Service
Updated: Apr 28, 2023
The following are the terms and conditions of a legal agreement between you and Productive Mark LLC.("SNIPCSS" Creator). By accessing, browsing and/or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms of service and comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these terms of service, you must not use the website. The material provided on this Website is protected by law, including but not limited to the United States Copyright Law and international treaties. This Website is controlled and operated by Productive Mark LLC, residing in the United States of America. SnipCSS makes no representation that materials in this Website are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States of America, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal or otherwise regulated is prohibited. Those who choose to access this Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
2. Restrictions on Use of the Website. The copyright in all material provided on this Website is held by SnipCSS or by the original creator of such material. Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, none of the material provided on this Website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including without limitation electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of SnipCSS or the copyright owner. You agree not to "frame" the content of the Website at any other website for any purpose or in any manner unless specifically authorized in writing to do so by SnipCSS. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
3. Website Security. You acknowledge and agree that you will not violate, or attempt to violate, the security of the Website. Accordingly, you agree that you will not (i) access any data or materials located on the Website which, by their nature, are not reasonably intended for your use or access, (ii) log into any server or user account associated with the Website which you are not authorized to access, (iii) transmit or relay through the Website or any associated server any spam or other broadly disseminated unsolicited e-mail, or use the Website or any associated server to "spoof" or otherwise disguise or conceal the identity of the party originating any e-mail, (iv) use the Website for any fraudulent or illegal purpose, (v) use the Website or any associated server to e-mail, upload or otherwise transmit any image, material or information which is unlawful, defamatory, tortuous, libelous, harrassing, sexually explicit, obscene, or otherwise objectionable to any racial, ethnic or other group, (vi) probe, scan or test the Website or any associated server, or attempt to probe, scan or test the Website or any associated server, to assess its security features and procedures or to analyze security or authentication measures without proper authorization, or (vii) interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, any third party's use of the Website or any associated server, including without limitation any introduction of a virus or other computer program routine or engine that is intended to damage, destroy, disrupt or otherwise impair the Website or any associated server or network, and any effort to crash or disrupt the Website or any associated server or network by means of a volume of service requests in excess of the capacity of the Website or any associated server or network. Violation of a computer system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. SnipCSS reserves the right to investigate occurrences which may involve such violations, and to report such violations to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
4. Restriction on Spidering. SnipCSS strictly prohibits the use of any tools, programs, robotic algorithms or products to automatically download the Website or any of the pages of the Website. Any such use constitutes an infringement upon the intellectual property rights of SnipCSS and its users. Accordingly, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not engage in any such conduct.
6. Disclaimer of Submission Content. You agree and understand that by using the Website, you will be exposed to Submissions from a variety of sources, and that SnipCSS is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against SnipCSS with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold SnipCSS harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
7. Copyrights and Trademarks. All content, materials, images and other copyrightable material on the Website, including without limitation text, graphics, button icons, audioclips and software, are the property of SnipCSS , its sponsors or business affiliates, and their respective licensors, and are subject to U.S. and international copyright laws. Except to the extent expressly permitted under applicable copyright law, no copying or exploitation of the material from the Website is permitted without the express written permission of SnipCSS . You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any of such copyrightable material by virtue of having downloaded such material from the Website. All copyrights not expressly granted hereunder are expressly reserved to SnipCSS . All trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names used on this Website are proprietary to SnipCSS or other respective owners that have granted SnipCSS a right and license for such use, and are protected by U.S. and international trademark laws. In countries where any of the trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names used on this Website are not registered, SnipCSS claims other rights associated with unregistered trademarks, service marks, logos and trade names. No user of this Website is granted any rights to such trademarks, service marks, logos or trade names.
NOTICES OF CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (OR OTHER TYPES OF INFRINGEMENT)
If you see anything on our site that you believe infringes your copyright rights, you may notify our Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") agent by sending the following information:
Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed.
Identification of the material on our servers that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed, including the URL or other information to enable us to locate the material.
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by you as copyright owner, or by your agent, or by law.
A statement that the information in your notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.
Your physical or electronic signature, or of someone authorized to act on your behalf.
Instructions on how we may contact you: preferably email, but also address and phone.
Because a high percentage of DMCA takedown notices are not valid, SnipcSS reserves the right to ignore DMCA notifications based on unregistered works.
Productive Mark LLC
73 W Monroe St
Chicago, IL 60603
Use the same procedure for any claimed trademark violations or other infringements. If we receive a DMCA takedown demand for material you posted that we believe constitutes fair use, we will attempt to notify you if we have your contact info; otherwise we are under no obligation to notify you regarding the removal. We reserve the right to refuse to remove any material that in our view constitutes fair use. If we identify you as a "repeat infringer," we will block or remove your images and terminate any accounts you have with us. (If we notify you of a DMCA removal and you respond with a legitimate counter-notice, that won't count toward being a repeat infringer.) Keep in mind that we reserve the right to remove any content at any time whether or not it infringes or violates any of our policies.
8. CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS. ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE, AND ALL MATERIAL, CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED AT THE WEBSITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. ACCORDINGLY, SNIPCSS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIALS, CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED AT THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, OR NONINFRINGEMENT, EXCLUSIVE OF ANY SUCH WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY LAW AND ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION. SNIPCSS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY MATERIAL OR INFORMATION PRESENTED AT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ENTIRELY ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SNIPCSS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR RESULTS WHICH MAY BE OBTAINED FROM SUCH USE. YOU SHOULD VERIFY ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITE BEFORE ACTING UPON IT. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN WHOLE OR IN PART. IN ADDTION, WHILE SNIPCSS ENDEAVORS TO PROTECT THIS WEBSITE FROM INFILTRATION BY COMPUTER VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER SIMILAR DESTRUCTIVE CODE PRODUCED BY THIRD PARTIES, SNIPCSS CAN NOT PROVIDE ANY ASSURANCE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL REMAIN FREE OF INFECTION FROM ANY SUCH DESTRUCTIVE CODE. ACCORDINGLY, ALL USERS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING ADEQUATE PROTECTIONS FOR THEIR OWN COMPUTER SYSTEMS, INCLUDING APPROPRIATE FIRE WALLS, ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE, AND DATA RECOVERY PROCEDURES. ALL USERS OF THIS WEBSITE EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY SHALL HOLD SNIPCSS HARMLESS FROM ANY LOSS, COST, DAMAGE, LIABILITY OR EXPRESS WHICH ANY OF SUCH USERS MAY SUFFER OR INCUR AS A RESULT OF THE PRESENCE OF ANY SUCH DESTRUCTIVE CODE AT THIS WEBSITE.
9. ENDORSEMENT DISCLAIMER. THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES WHICH ARE NEITHER RELATED TO NOR MAINTAINED BY SNIPCSS. THESE LINKS ARE PROVIDED AS A SERVICE TO THE USERS OF THIS WEBSITE, AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS SNIPCSS'S SPONSORSHIP OR ENDORSEMENT OF ANY SUCH LINKED WEBSITE. SNIPCSS DOES NOT MONITOR THE CONTENT OF ANY SUCH WEBSITE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF SUCH WEBSITES. ACCORDINGLY, USERS OF THIS WEBSITE USE SUCH LINKS AT THEIR OWN RISK.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY PARTY, SHALL SNIPCSS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR OPINIONS PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE, OR THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF SNIPCSS OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF SNIPCSS SHALL HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT SNIPCSS IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER OF THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEBSITE OR WITH THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, IN NO EVENT SHALL SNIPCSS'S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Indemnification and Release. You hereby agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any and all third-party claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from your use of the Service or from your breach of these Terms.
In the event that you have a dispute with one of more other users or any third parties, you hereby release us, our officers, employees, agents and successors-in-right from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Service.
12. Modification of These Terms. We reserve the right to amend these Terms at any time by posting such amended Terms to the Service. No other notification may be made to you about any amendments. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEBSITE FOLLOWING SUCH AMENDMENTS WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH AMENDMENTS, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER YOU HAVE ACTUALLY READ THEM
13. Miscellaneous Provisions. SnipCSS reserves the right to change these Terms of Service at any time without notice. These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. If any provision hereof shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms of Service, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions hereof. The rights to use this Website granted to you hereunder are personal to you and are not subject to transfer or assignment. Any claim relating to this Website or its use shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in Illinois, and by your use of this Website you submit yourself to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.